Hi Billy,

I don't know about this one. Maybe someone more guru-like will step up with an answer 8-)

I'm not quite sure why EL doesn't like this but I think it's because the List class is not a javabean - presumably EL looks for getSize() rather than the actual size(), but that doesn't explain why it's complaining about an integer.

Adam