Have you imported the core tag library at the top of your page?

I always forget to do this and wonder why functionlaity is not working.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Billy Bacon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 September 2003 17:22
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: <c:import>

I've looked through the archives and the suggested alternative for a dynamic
<jsp:include> reference is using the <c:import url="${xyz}"/>. This is not
working in my JSP. The tag is including nothing in my page. I've even tried
to give it a static reference to the jsp <c:import url="xyzPage.jsp"/> and
still nothing. Does anyone know what's wrong?

- Billy -

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
             Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

            Visit our website at http://www.rbs.co.uk/CBFM/