Do, you say examples (click uper right):
http://displaytag.sourceforge.net
It is awsome, simple, powerfull! Pagination, sorting, nesting...

You just declare them both on top.

Here is an example code of using a few tags at one:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/basicportal/bPproj/bP/WEB-INF/pgs/forums/ArticleLst.jsp

You can view here run time by clicking here: http://basebeans.com/do/channelsPg

.V

Nic Werner wrote:
This tag looks great, but I haven't been able to find any documentation on
using this with JSTL!

Can someone help me out with this or point me somewhere? There appears to
be a lot of work and suggestions, but little on implementation....

- Nic

Link11

I have use many tags, such as JSTL, etc.

I just want to say, this is my favoirete tag!!!

http://displaytag.sourceforge.net

.V

additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Victor Cekvenich, Struts Instructor (215) 312-9146

Advanced Struts Training
<http://basebeans.com/do/cmsPg?content=TRAINING> Server Side Java
training with Rich UI, mentoring, designs, samples and project recovery
in North East.
Simple best practice basic Portal, a Struts CMS, Membership, Forums,
Shopping and Credit processing, <http://basicportal.com> software, ready
to develop/customize; requires a db to run.