Hi!! If I remove the jars from ROOT/WEB-INF/lib all the pages work okay,
of course I can't see prueba1.jsp the message would be
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: This absolute uri
(http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/xtags-1.0) cannot be resolved in either
web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application. But if I remove
the jars I can work with all anothers jsp. The problem is when I put the
jars into the ROOT/WEB-INF/lib directory.

Thanks
Claudia