Try changing the name of url="/includes/xslt/sortablegrid.xslt" to
url="/includes/xslt/sortablegrid.xsl"
The name of the file should not include .xslt but should be .xsl

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas McDonald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 3:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: xslt expression

I keep getting the error "According to TLD or
attribute directive in tag file, attribute xslt does
not accept any expressions"

"doesn't accept expressions??!!"  That seems
absolutely crazy to me.  Does it really want me to
type in a whole xsl document?  I have to deliver the
xsl document via an expression.  I must be doing
something wrong.  Any ideas?

Here is my code code:

<%@ taglib prefix="c"
uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="x"
uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/xml"; %>
<c:import url="/includes/xslt/sortablegrid.xslt"
var='xslt'/>
<x:transform  xslt="${xslt}">
<%=objXML.getXml().toString().trim()%>
</x:transform>