From: Evgeny Gesin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 3:26 PM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: native2ascii or better editor?

Am I must to use native2ascii to create text labels
for a resource bundle file?

The problem is that these labels are not human
readable and sometimes native2ascii generates
incorrect sequence of characters (such as duplicates),
at least in Russian language (Red Hat 9)...

In any case, I use JEdit, which is capable of encoding
UTF-8 chars, such as Russian charset, so chars are
human readable in the editor, but unfortunatelly at
run-time they are displayed as gibberish.

In short can you advice a tool, like JEdit, to make
more easer writing and editing resource bundle files,
or I must work with native2ascii ?

Evgeny Gesin
Javadesk