Hi all,

Our team has recently started working with XSLT and JSTL after several years of pure JSP.
Basically there's no rocket science involved, we have the data in a JSP file which we transform using the transform tag.
After noticing some performance issues we started looking at caching....the transformed data. This was a mistake as we now
have sort of session hijacking; ie ceratin URL's within the data are also being cached, they contain session data and things go badly wrong :-(

I'm curious if others have (had to) introduce caching with XSLT and where it's taking place. I'm not just talking about the stylesheets but the results of the transformation. If one defines XML data to be transformed is there any (magic?) setting which instructs the transformer to transform only the data that has changed??

Look forward to your input

Colin