Hi,

    I have just started with TagLibs - and uff! what a hot + fun time I had.

    Coming to point... I have the following scenario:

    - A set of components that I want to display.
    - Their display (visible or not, and order) is given by a configuration which is
user dependent.
    - So, I want to use an interator.

    * The iterator will contain the list of components to be displayed.

    Problem how to tackle this. Simple, ain't? ;-)

    => I think having these components also as TagLib will help, or am I wrong?
    => But still, how do I display them?
    => One way is to use iframes. Separate JSP for each! But that will make it really
huge. And adding one component means adding one JSP also. I don't like this approach.

    Or is there any better approach altogether? Using some advanced features of JSF?
(I must admit, I know, probably, only J of JSF.)

    btw, has anybody seen the implementation of IBuySpy on .Net? I really like the
'Controls' thing. You can add them as modules. Is it possible to do it this way in
Java? All the components are gathered using configuration files... and then displayed
as needed.

Cheers,
Gaurav