Iskandar Salim wrote:
Yes, I'm planning to add it to the Jakarta Taglib Sandbox and have read
through the documents on submitting a new taglib.
However, I think the taglib is still too basic in it's functions and Lucene
is a huge API. I am still learning Lucene and Java, for that matter.
I would gladly submit a proposal if you guys think otherwise and let the
gurus improve on it.

Iskandar,

The taglib doesn't have to be complex to be useful, in fact I would say simpler taglibs are more desirable. I had spec'd out the design for a lucene taglib a while ago, and yours does everything I was looking to do.

The only change I would make is to make an EL-version of it.

--
Serge Knystautas
President