Mark,

The object referred to by "row" will be a Vo. Assuming your Vo has a "getFoo()" method you can do something like:

<logic:iterate id="row" name="plans">
  <bean:write name="row" property="foo"/>
</logic:iterate>

Alternatively, you could use the JSTL forEach tag:

<c:forEach var="row" items="plans">
  <c:out value="${row.foo}"/>
</c:forEach>

Mark Glass wrote:

I am building a Struts application which places an ArryList of Vo objects into the request. (request.setAttribute("plans", listOfVo);). In the JSP file I want to iterate through the list, get each Vo to populate a row of a table. How do I do this with the Struts iterate tag?

My code looks like:

<logic:iterate id="row" name="plans">

<bean:write name="row" property="??"/>

</logic:iterate>