I think that the simplest and fastest way to solve your problem is to edit the tld and change it to allow runtime expressions.

Marc.

Arora, Avinash wrote:
Thanks Martin for your suggestion. The <setrecipient> tag that you have
mentioned below works fine. But it has a limitation, it can be used only
with "to", "cc" fields. We cannot use it to set the "from" or "server"
fields. I have seen the examples given in the mailer1.1 documentation.
It uses the "request" taglib along with the "mailer" taglib. I tried to
use the way example says some thing like this--

<mt:mail>
 <mt:server><req:parameter name="server"/></mt:server>
<mt:setrecipient type="to"><req:parameter name="to"/></mt:setrecipient>
<mt:from><req:parameter name="from"/></mt:from>
        <mt:send> </mt:send>
     </mt:mail>

But this doesn't works. I am posting the values of "to", "from" and
"server" from another jsp page to this jsp page.
Can some body tell a good way of obtaining the values of from and server
without hardcoding them. Previously I was trying to obtain the values
from beans, but it doesn't works.
Thanks.

Avinash Arora