Howdy,
I am trying to use the EL function <c:out value="${fn:replace(col,
'_','')"/>
I put jstl.jar and standard.jar in WEB-INF/lib,
I put
<%@ taglib prefix="sql" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/sql"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; %>
at the top of my page
and all core and sql statements work fine, but
I get the error:
.....'EL functions are not supported

So then I added <%@ taglib prefix="fn"
uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/functions"; %> to the top of my file and got:
http://java.sun.com/jstl/functions cannot be resolved in either web.xml or
the jar files deployed with this application

Then I changed the taglib uri to <%@ taglib prefix="fn"
uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/functions"; %> and got:
An error occurred while parsing custom action attribute "value" with value
"${fn:replace(col, '_','')":
org.apache.taglibs.standard.lang.jstl.parser.ParseException: EL functions
are not supported

What am I doing wrong??? - do I need to download something else???