I'm trying to use the Display Tag Library (http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/) and am
having some trouble getting it working. This is my first time using a tag library
outside
the standard, so I'm wondering where I may have messed up.

Here is my code:

<sql:query var="techs">
        SELECT technology_id, technology_name
        FROM technology_types
        ORDER BY technology_name
</sql:query>

<display:table name="${techs.rows}" />

And here is my error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: You do not appear to have the Commons Lang library,
version 2.  commons-lang-2.jar is available in the displaytag distribution, or from
the
Jakarta website at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons .

Odd thing is, I checked and the commons-lang-2.jar file is located in the /common/lib
directory. It was installed by default with Tomcat 5.0.19. I've followed all the
instructions on the displaytag website for installing the taglib. I'm using the EL
version of the displaytag library. The displaytag.tld file is located in my WEB-INF
folder. The displaytag.jar is located in my WEB-INF/lib folder. I've restarted tomcat
and
everything else in my web application works perfectly fine.

Anyone help?