Ok, i must be doing something wrong, but it's not apparent to me. :(

I am using the 1.0.x version of standard.jar, and everything is fine.
The taglib uri i'm using is http://java.sun.com/jstl/core.  I don't
have any taglib related entries in my web.xml and there are no tld
files in my WEB-INF directory.

I want to use the function tags available in 1.1.x, so i tried dropping
in the new standard.jar, and changed my taglib uri to
http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core, and now my IDE (WSAD) reports that
the URI does not exist.  And i'm unable to test my application.

Any help?
Anuj.