Hi, I have:

<x:forEach var="fav" select="$xml//favourite">

that iterates over my XML model fine. I am looking for a graceful
"otherwise" solution to catch when the model contains no instance of
'favourite'. How might this be achieved please? I have tried:

<x:choose>
        <x:when select="$xml//favourite">
        <x:forEach var="fav" select="$xml//favourite">
                        display favourites etc.
                </x:forEach>
        </x:when>
        <x:otherwise>
                You do not currently have any favourites selected.
        </x:otherwise>
</x:choose>

Which sucessfully outputs when the XML has content, but the error
message is not displayed when the XML content is empty.

Thanks

Paul.