I'm not sure how Struts is going to help you here. IIRC, you wanted to update a
cached document with values from request parameters, or at least represent the
request parameters as a document, is that right? If so, it seems like the place
to do that sort of thing would be in a Servlet Filter. Depending on what you'd
like to do (update existing DOM, create DOM from parameters, create XML text
from parameters), there are probably a number of different ways to slice it.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>