I'm using Tomcat 5.0.16.

I've just upgraded from jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.0.5 to
jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.1.0.

I have a JSP containing this JSTL:

<sql:query var="results" dataSource="${applicationScope.dataSource}">
 SELECT * FROM System WHERE Id=1
</sql:query>

where applicationScope.dataSource is a DataSource that I place in the
application scope via a listener.

This worked before my upgrade, but now I get this error:

[ServletException in:/sysAdminModule/banners/generalBanner.jsp] Unable to
get connection, DataSource invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable
driver"

Any ideas why this worked with JSTL1.0 and now, with JSTL1.1, it does not?

Thanks,

Frank.