The "url" attribute is dynamic, so you can definitely use an expression to set
its value. Standard 1.1.0 implements JSTL 1.1 which requires a JSP 2.0
container (like Tomcat 5). Whicht appserver are you using? If it supports JSP
2.0, is your app using a Servlet 2.4 web.xml?

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>