At 09:14 AM 7/9/2004, you wrote:

Hi, I have an HashMap of HashMaps. Can I use the JSTL
to make a nested loop to print out info about each objects
pointed by the loop of loops?  which syntax?

I am not at all sure what you are asking. I would imagine that you are wondering how to access the getters and setters in the objects that are in the nested HashMaps. If so, I have written a tag for my personal tag library to do just that, because it is so danged useful. This was not hard to do. All you have to do is to look at some of the standard struts bean-write stuff and modify it to meet your criteria. Maybe someone else has an answer, however, that is in the regular stack of things available.

wrt my object, I know realize that the getters use a non-standard
syntax (like:

private String var_name;
  :

public String getVarName() //rather than getVar_name()

is this a deadly sin?

Yes. LOL Again, I am not sure what you are asking. Did you mean to say that "your" getters use a non-standard syntax?

Michael