From: Nic Werner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 11:34 AM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: Nested expressions

You'd think it would, but JSTL is still allowing them to pass through.
Anyone want to point out where I'm just missing this?

This code is generating the url string to be used later, but stripping
out two of the params. If I don't use the OR, one will always strip out,

but put it in and it ignores it.

<c:forEach items="${param}" var="params" varStatus="status">
    <c:if test="${params.key != 'view' || params.key != 'perPage'}">
        <c:set var="url"><c:out
value="${url}&${params.key}=${params.value}" escapeXml="false"/></c:set>
        <c:out value="${params.key}=${params.value}" escapeXml="false"/>

<%-- Output to test --%>
    </c:if>
</c:forEach>

Any suggestions guys? You've never failed me before!

Thanks,

- Nic.