That would be a bug. Looking at the source code, I see that the code
for capitalize and capitalizeAllWords is actually identical, so I'm
not surprised that they behave the same way. ;-)

If you could file a bug in the bug database, that would ensure that
the problem doesn't get forgotten.

--
Martin Cooper