Hi,
Is there a way for me to tell when I'm in the last iteration of a forEach?

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>
<jsp:useBean id="myList" class="java.util.ArrayList"/>
<%
  myList.add("1");
  myList.add("2");
  myList.add("3");
%>
<c:forEach var="entry" items="${myList}">
<!--  This is the last time through
      <c:if test="">
        do something special
      </c:if>
-->
  <c:out value="${entry}"/>
</c:forEach>

I know it'd be better if my logic didn't need to know this, but I'm just
wondering if there's a way to do it.  I thought maybe I could get the size
and stick it in a var like
<c:set var="size" value="myList.xxx"/>
<c:forEach var="entry" items="${myList}" end="${size}>

but the size() method on java.util.Collection is just that, not getSize().
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ben