Chapter 12
Section Expression Language | Variables

for learning how EL works in all cases.

At 11:43 15/10/2004 -0700, you wrote:
I have a Javabean I've created that has setters and getters to an array:

public String getPair(int idx) {
       return (pair[idx] == null ? "" : pair[idx]);
       }

public void setPair(String[] var) {
       this.pair = var;
       }

My problem is that I don't know how to access the index of the array w/JSTL. I can do a regular set and get with just one variable, but how do I access this an array index? I've looked all over!

I tried this:

<jsp:useBean id="outlet" class="com.OutletData" scope="session"/>
<c:set var="${sessionScope.outlet.pair[0]}" value="Test"/>

to no avail.

Thanks,

- Nic.