I am developing a custom tag, I was wondering if this is the right place
for my question

I developed my tag and then want to use it in a different application
so:
- I deployed a jar file containing the tags I developed
- I took the tld file and placed it under WEB-INF directory in the new
application
- and placed the jar in the lib directory
- I added an entry in the xml file for my tld
- then in my jsp I included <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/jupTaglib.tld"
prefix="JUPFieldValue" %>

My questions are:
-          does the jar file have to contain the tld file???
-          When I did the previous steps, I got several errors complying
my jsp one of them saying: -- Error(1): Expecting quoted value, got
character: " -

Sorry for my long question, hope could anyone help.

Thanks