On November 17, 2004 05:40 pm, Matthew Lenz wrote:
> And after a day of messing around and 5 minutes after posting.. i find:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=taglibs-user&m=109948926807297&w=4
>
> I guess that means jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.1.2/README is a big fat
> liar :)
Err...not exactly. It took me a while to figure out how to correctly configure
things too. Especially when some of the examples I found online were for 1.0.

Anyways, I would put the http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core header back into
your jsp page. What you need to do is change your taglib entry in your
web.xml to:

<taglib>
      <taglib-uri>http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/core</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location><!-- some/path/c.tld --></taglib-location>
    </taglib>

And make sure that the URI in the tld matches the uri specified in your
web.xml

hth

-- chris