All,

Let us say that I have an agent running on localhost:9092. I have my
Java Serverside App running on Tomcat (4.x) - localhost:8080. I am
using Log4J for logging in my App. I would like to know how my MBean
implementation class associated with the Agent, can access the Level
property (logger.getLevel()) of my app's Logger.

Also, anybody know of a way I can expose stuff like -
1. The last time Tomcat was bounced
2. Version # of the App's source that is currently running (manifest?)

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Kalyan