De: Joselito Viana Soares [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Viernes, 11 de Febrero de 2005 08:42 a.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: ENC: DataGrid - How to set the page?

Hi, Nestor

Excuse me to send to you this email, but I still didn't receive reply of the
my question. The TagLibs mailing list is with problem.

One more time, congratulations by the development. How is the status of the
project? Are there new features? We are testing the DataGrid in our
application and we are liking a lot.

Regards,

Joselito Soares