Hassan Schroeder wrote:
Michael Arnold wrote:

The hole authentification doesn't work. I have no outgoing mail traffic. I don't know how to find the problem. Can I start in a debug mode? I get no error message.

<c:catch var="oops">
 <mt:mail
     ...<snip/>
 </mt:mail>
</c:catch>
<c:if test="${not empty oops}">
    ${oops}
</c:if>

That, and looking at your SMTP server's /var/log/maillog should do
it. And if *that* doesn't show the problem, try Ethereal. :-)

It was working in the meantime. Today I restarted tomcat and have now again the same problem. The log entry is:

2005-02-16 10:18:35 StandardContext[/mailer-ex]Could not send the e-mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost, port: 25, response: -1

But I don't want to send it to localhost. For that I add the following part to server.xml

      <Resource name="sismedia" type="javax.mail.Session"/>
      <ResourceParams name="sismedia">
         <parameter>
            <name>mail.smtp.host</name>
            <value>my.smtpserver.ch</value>
         </parameter>
      </ResourceParams>

What's going wrong with my configuration.

Thanks for any help

Michael

--
Michael Arnold

SISAG
Seilbahnen und industr.
Sicherheitstechnik              Tel.: +41 41 875 07 11
Postfach                        Fax.: +41 41 875 07 12
CH - 6460 Altdorf               http://www.sisag.ch/sismedia
Switzerland                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]