Hello Nestor,

I've seen your answers to internationalize DataGrid but there is still
something that I can't understand:

Indeed, there is a workaround to internationalize header and footer by
using JSTL before the DataGrid and then retrieve formatted value
through EL in the DataGrid, but how do you proceed to internationalize
item value ?

It seems to me that formatValue (Object value, String pattern) method
of DataGridTag class should for example get instance of DecimalFormat
through NumberFormat.getInstance(Locale loc) to format a number
instead of using DecimalFormat constructor. Moreover, in that case we
could use the Local instance set by <fmt:setLocale> JSTL tag and I
think DataGrid would be then totally internationalized.

But perhaps there is something that I've missed.

thanks for your help,

Freddy

PS: I've forgotten to say that datagrid is a very useful taglib..