Hi Nitin,

Your problem is in your "items" attribute on the forEach tag. You are
passing it a string-- you need to pass it the actual object. Like this:

<c:forEach var="directory" items="${CONTEXT_STRUCTURE.directories}">

You were not giving it as an expression (ie. the ${ ... }), so c:forEach
was was interpreting it as a string and iterating over the tokens in the
string. Give it a try as an expression and it should fix your problem.

Hope this was able to help.

 -Christian