Hi experts,

I need some advises on how to handle session beans.

I create session beans by using the <jsp:usebean> method with the scope set to session. However, my web app carries too much data in its session. So I want to be able to deallocate a session bean on demand by using a JSP function. How do you make sure that a tomcat container has freed the cache memory that was reserved for the session bean that has been created from one page to the other?

Thanks for your consideration,

Lamine.