Hi There,
hope you can help me.  i'm using java version "1.4.2", tomcat 5.0.28  with
jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.1.0-B1 and i'm getting the following error from  my
jsp page:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /non_retail_numchk.jsp(47,1) According  to
TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute test does not accept any
expressions
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:39)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:409)

where line 47 of my jsp page is:
<c:when test="${nc.phone ==''}">

and my tag lib is defined as <%@ taglib prefix="c"
uri="_http://java.sun.com/jstl/core_ (http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) "  %>.

Whats interesting is that this code works fine on tomcat 5.5.7 with java
1.5.  I'm not able to upgrade java or tomcat, however i can downgrade  tomcat
version 4 if needed.  Whats the easiest way to fix it.

thanks in advance.
pg