De: Siva Yenneti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:35 PM
Para: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: Setting page size dynamically in datagrid paging...

Hi,

I am tring to use a variable for *pageSize* to work in the *paging*
attribute of the datagrid but can't get it to work. I am attaching my code
for your perusal.
Could you please see where I am doing wrong in the code?

I declared a scope variable

-- int pageSize = 2;

which I used in

<paging size="${pageSize}"
nextUrlVar="next" previousUrlVar="previous"
pagesVar="pages"/>

It is working if I do this way: <paging size="2"
nextUrlVar="next" previousUrlVar="previous"
pagesVar="pages"/>

My actualy intention is to let the user choose the pageSize in the form he
submits to get to this results page.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
-Siva