--- Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In a servlet, a session will be created on a call to
> getSession() or
> getSession(true) if one did not already exist. In a
> JSP, if a session
> does not exist and the page has session="true", one
> will be created.
>
> --

I thought a JSP would share the same session within
the servlet if a session already exists in the
container. JSP is eventually translated into servlet
code, doesn't it?

I insert the log message code in the servlet before
getting to the JSP and find that a session already
exists at the point. If a session in JSP is unrelated
with a session in servlet, how these two share session
attributes?