Hi,

Has anyone used the DataGrid taglib to create a table
of results in a grid layout format but not in a simple
tabular format. I am searching for images in a table
and I am looking for a search results style in a grid
layout.

Please check this to see grid layout (click search in
the page for results):

http://creative.gettyimages.com/source/classes/FrameSet.aspx?&UQR=dnrzla&pk=4&source=front&lightboxView=1&txtSearch=girl&chkLicensed=on&chkRoyaltyFree=on&selImageType=7

Here every image and the meta-data associated is a
record in the table. Instead of showing an image
record per row I want to show 4 images per row with
associated data below each of the image (see the above
link's search results).

Please suggest.

Thanks,
-Siva

Plan great trips with Yahoo! Travel: Now over 17,000
guides!
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide