Hello,

I have developed a JSP tag-library to fix mark-ups on mobile phones (WALL).
Some people are using it with struts and they request that my anchor tag
<wall:a> integrates with Struts by being able to mimic the behavior of the struts
http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#link

question: where do I start?

right now I use my tag like this:

<wall:a href="url">Text</wall:a>

how do I integrate this so that I can do things like:

<wall:a href="/do/setUpEmployeeForm">Add An Employee</wall:a>

I'm ready to do my reading, but a few pointers in the right direction would definitely help.

Thanks

Luca