From: Christian Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 August 2005 01:38
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: How to print an "int" with a c:out tag?

You're using too many ${} combinations :)  You only need them once to
signal an expression. Try this:

<c:out value="${fn:length(myController.activitiesForResource)}"/>

You only need to use ${ ... } for the entire expression; it is not
necessary to use this syntax again inside the expression.

 -Christian