Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/19/2005 09:25:34
AM:
> I wrote the simple tag to handle and show the nested beans. May be it
will be
> good idea to add this tag to the JSTL standard tags repository?
<snip/>

If you want to push for any additions or changes, you should influence the
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) [
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/jstl/index.jsp ] specification (JSR-052)
via JSTL spec public [ https://jstl-spec-public.dev.java.net/ ]

Standard (currently part of Jakarta Taglibs) implements the specification.
If the relevant folks are listening to this list, you might get an answer
here, but IMO, you are barking up the wrong tree ;-)

-Rahul