Hi -

I was wondering whether it was possible to set the var in the c:set tag
dynamically?  For example, within my forEach tags I want to build a
list of page variables dynamically based on the index (or the varStatus
count) of the loop:

<c:forEach var="parameter" items="${paramValues}" varStatus="status">
        <c:set var="variable${status.count}" value="${parameter.key}" />
</c:forEach>

which I can then access in the page as variable1, variable2, etc.  I
assumed this was alright since I am using EL within the var attribute,
but alas it doesn't seem to work.  Any ideas or workarounds?

Thanks,

Dylan MacDonald