On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 05:54:07PM +0530, P Prabaharan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am in the urgent position to implement pagination in struts. I am not in
> the position to use custom tags.becoz already many pages were made. I need to
> catch all the records and do pagination.If any one have code then please send
> to me. thanks to all
>

> Thanks&Regards
> P.Prabaharan

        Assuming this is a non-html response of some kind (since pagination of
an html page doesn't make any sense), you might want to take a look at
writing a filter using the Filter interface and the <filter> tag in
your web.xml.  That, however, has nothing to do with the standard taglibs
so if you need help with that you should go ask on some other list.

eric