On 2/7/06, Easwaren, Shaivya (Cognizant) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks a million! Will definitely try out your suggestions today and see
> how it goes.
<snip/>

Thats great, do file issues/enhancement requests in the Apache
bugzilla to track this. You can attach patches there if you want to
propose changes to the codebase. More on patches is here (though its
for Jakarta Commons, mostly applies here as well):

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/patches.html

> Like you said, I think we are charting unexplored territory
> integrating voice with XHTML here, but with a little help we should be
> able to muddle our ways through it!

<snap/>

Voice with XHTML is *not* unchartered, quite the opposite, but RDC
with XHTML is. Ofcourse, using RDCs will open up lots of interesting
avenues, will remove much of the grunt work involved in app
development, and not to mention will provide a clear transition to
multi-channel application development ;-) (voice, xhtml, both)

And it shouldn't be too much work to get the base level of X+V support
into the framework.

-Rahul

> Thanks and regards,
> Shaivya Easwaren