Hi,

I'm using Mailer2 to send automatic mail to some address.
I would like to generate automatically the subject passing a variable but I can't!

My code is:
<mt:mail
        from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        subject="<% out.system(request.getParameter('titolo'));%>"
        server="mailServer"
        username="username"
        password="passwrod"
        background="false"
        type="multipart/alternative"

I've tried both way to add a variable (scliplet and c:out tag) but nothing: the subject I get contains exactly the code I've put in the subject parameter.

Any idea?

Thanks

LuKe

Sponsor:
Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei
finanziabile cliccando qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=8-5