Thanks Henri ... I think others would find it helpful to have that info on the site too.

As far as Geronimo goes, I personally don't know of any license issues but I've been meaning to ask on the Geronimo dev list to see if anybody else has more detailed knowledge (thanks for the nudge). I have expressed the idea of using Glassfish on the dev list (sans explicit discussion of the license) and so far there have been no objections.

If somebody raises an issues I'll post again on this list.

Thanks for the help,
Joe

Henri Yandell wrote:
I'll look into putting something up on the site to that effect.

Any idea if that's a problem for Geronimo Joe? Are you going to be
able to reuse the CDDL'd Glassfish or is it something that's more
preferable to have rewritten under AL 2.0?

Hen