Hello,

I am a graduate student at UCSD and I am interested in working on the
Tahoe-LAFS  for Google's Summer of Code. In particular, I would like to work
on a project that eliminates introduction as a single point of failure in a
Tahoe network. I like that project because it allows me to work in Python,
it requires thinking about some fun network algorithms, and it is a good
scope for a Summer project. Plus, it sounds much more fun than working at
some corporate job all Summer.

I am interested to know what you guys are looking for in the GSoC
applications. Is there any particular information that I should include or
exclude from my application? I have never participated in GSoC before, so I
could use your advice.

Thanks,
Jacob