Hi,
Thanks for the suggestions.

Here are my findings:
**
1. Changed Windows firewall configuration to OFF, but still getting the same
error.
(python was already an exception in my firewall settings, means firewall
does not apply for python)

2. after copying the tahoe-deps directory, I am getting another error.
"error: Setup script exited with Cannot find ssleay32.a, aborting"
As per http://www.mail-archive.com/tahoe-dev@allmydata.org/msg03338.htmlsolution
is "have a pre-installed copy of OpenSSL"
Ok, Installed OpenSSL from
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/29331282/pyOpenSSL-0.9.win32-py2.5.exe
but while executing getting same issue.
Request for help.