Hello all,

I just wanted to let you all know that I've started a blog [1] where
I'm going to post progress updates about my GSoC project.

I've also created a short survey [2] with some questions regarding
music players. I'd like to use the feedback to prioritise
implementation of features, as well to see if there are things that I
should pay special attention to (annoyances in desktop players, etc.).
As a last question there's a text box for ideas, feel free to write
anything that comes to your mind - even if I won't have time to work
on them during GSoC I'll for sure work on them after GSoC ends.

(A note for other GSoC students, Google doesn't explicitly require any
reports/progress updates of our projects, but a few friends of mine
who participated in past years advised me that it would be a good
thing to keep a more permanent documentation, just in case.)

Cheers,
Josip L

[1] http://tahoe-music-player.tumblr.com
[2] http://j.mp/music-players-survey