Hi all,

I just tested single introducer with multiple nodes in same machine.
As a part of my GSoC coding start-up, I'd like to simulate a scenario
where clients rely on multiple introducers. If one introducer stops
publishing and some new nodes join in the mean-time, second introducer
should be capable of publishing info about newly joining nodes.

So the first thing to do is making client nodes capable of listening
from multiple introducers. Your comments/suggestions would be most
welcome.

BTW, is there any guideline how mentors and GSoC'ers should share
coding: through darcs patch, interactive pastebin session or something
else ?

Thanks,
Faruq