…
> I've filed a few tickets that will need to be fixed first.

Those are good tickets, and would certainly help with updating mutable
objects, but I don't necessarily agree that they are prerequisites.
Pandelis's ad hoc grid might work even without these tickets, if the
grid operators figure out how to make it work. Or maybe not -- I would
like to find out.

> FWIW, so far I'm heading for a private (invitation-only to people I
> already know) grid with a constitution like volunteergrid2.

Very interesting! Could you please summarize for tahoe-dev what you
learn about operational issues?

Regards,

Zooko