Hello,

I made ​​a few tests with Tahoe - LAFS that I find very interesting. I have some ideas for application development predicated upon Tahoe.

I , however, some questions:

- I understand the principle of the capabilites to handle the writing and / or reading the URI , for cons , I can not seem to find a satisfactory solution to secure the interface to prevent upload. Someone he manage that with apache or gateway ? I wish I could give a URI link but prevent someone go to http://localhost:3456 source. Subsidiary question , is it possible to pass ssl through Apache but the ssl is managed by the web server tahoe and not by apache ?

- Finally , and despite the documentation I can not properly configure the helper . I explained I configured on a single server node and an introducer storage node . In the lan , I have 4 other storage nodes. The upload is done by a node belonging to the LAN. The link between the dedicated server and the local network is an ADSL link. Where can I put this helper to be effective ? On the remote dedicated server or in the local network ?

Thank you for the leads you can give me .

J.H