> I'm the main developer of Bitcloud, and we are planning to create a
> global cloud storage system based on your ideas.

Greetings! Welcome to the mailing list. ☺

> https://github.com/wetube/bitcloud/blob/master/overview.org

I've looked at this a couple of times, and there's a lot on there that
I don't understand exactly how it would work.

I think one way that we might be able to work together effectively is
you would communicate what new features (or bugfixes) in LAFS would
help you the most. We could use that as feedback about how people want
to use LAFS, and then if we start working on fixing one of those
things that you want fixed, hopefully we (and others) could
collaborate on that.

Regards,

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn

Founder, CEO, and Customer Support Rep